Here are a few tips from Diana Trott, Book Publicist to help you save time and money when you promote your book, CD or DVD. It doesn't matter whether you are a perspective, new or seasoned author, or a small publisher. The following points will guide you in your choice for the right person to help you promote your book and business.
THE RIGHT BOOK PUBLICIST will ...
1. Create optimal positioning for your specific market before you begin to write your book
2. Give you honest and professional opinions about the strengths and weaknesses of the cover, content, and marketability
3. Get to know you and your promotional skills and abilities in order to create a publicity plan that is comfortable and tailored just for you and your budget
4. Promote your book through her/his contacts and related connections to your field
5. Plan fun and exciting promotional events such as your book launch, signings, speaking engagements, and special celebrations
6. Champion your book and become your biggest fan
Contact Diana Trott, Book Publicist today to learn how to promote your non-fiction or visionary fiction book, CD or DVD. Diana specializes in the areas of mind, body, spirit, environment, all forms of natural living and related non-traditional topics.
Click to add text, images, and other content